In addition to a carefully constructed long-term financial plan, working with Gratz Park Private Wealth gives you ready access to vital information.
Whether it’s logging in to Client Access to track all of your accounts in one secure place or reviewing important investment disclosures, you can get the information you need – when you need it. From virtually anywhere.
Discover the ease and convenience of having online access to your Raymond James accounts with Client Access. Whether you want to get a look at the big picture or analyze the details of your portfolio the information you need is right at your fingertips with Client Access.
How to Navigate Client Access
Learn more about features and benefits and how to navigate the Raymond James Client Access system. If you’re not yet enrolled in Client Access, you must first sign up through the desktop version, accessible by clicking Enroll in Client Access here.
The Funds Transfer page enables you to transfer funds electronically between two eligible Raymond James brokerage accounts; or between a Raymond James brokerage account and an account at another financial institution via Automated Clearing House (ACH).
To transfer money between two Raymond James accounts:
- Simply select the From and To accounts and click Next
- Then enter the dollar amount and select an effective date
- You have a chance to review the transfer before submitting
You can view both pending and historical transfers established by you or your advisor.
Vault is a secure, online tool where you can upload, store, and organize digital copies of vital documents – from financial statements and planning documents to passports and photos of valuable assets. And with the ability to upload, download, and add comments to the files you place in Vault, you can work directly with your advisor from your computer. Vault puts it all right at your fingertips. Click here to get started with Vault.
Now you can have a complete view of your financial world. The Raymond James Client Access site allows you to connect to and view all of your financial accounts in one place. You can aggregate account information from more than 10,000 financial institutions and have them automatically updated every night.
In addition to your Raymond James accounts, you will see your bank and credit union checking and savings accounts, 401(k) accounts, credit cards, mortgages, and more. You can even manually enter assets such as jewelry, collectibles, cars, and real estate to build the full picture of your total net worth. How to get started with Account Aggregation*:
- Click on the Summary tab, then click add/edit external accounts.
- You can toggle between viewing only your Raymond James accounts or all accounts. You will see the total balances adjust as you toggle between the two.
- The account list provides current balances and available cash for all of your accounts as well as overall balances for the group.
- By default, accounts are grouped by Assets and Liabilities (if applicable), but you can create/edit groups of accounts in Site Preferences (click the gear icon).
- You can edit the name of the account by clicking on the pencil icon.
- Click on Portfolio under the account name to access the Portfolio page for that specific account or click Statements to be taken directly to the Documents page.
Client Access Mobile Access
With the Raymond James Client Access mobile app and mobile-optimized site, you can take advantage of complimentary, secure access to your Raymond James brokerage account when on the go. You can get the app in Apple’s App Store and the Google Play Store. Alternatively, you can go to your mobile device Internet browser and access the Client Access mobile version of the full website.
The most common features have been optimized for mobile devices:
- Account summary: At-a-glance account information, balances, and a direct link to your full portfolios.
- Portfolio: A breakdown of holdings with links to additional market information. Also get daily price changes, estimated annual income, and yields, and amount invested.
- Account activity: Available for the past week or up to 25 transactions. Use the “show more activity” link to browse for additional activity.
- Market snapshot: A quick view of a security’s performance, price, and volume history.
- Contact your financial advisor: Advisor contact information, easily accessible.
It’s secure, convenient, and designed with you in mind.
Mobile Check Deposit
Manage your cash conveniently and securely – from anywhere. Mobile check deposit is a fast and easy feature that enables you to safely and conveniently deposit checks into your accounts using the camera on your smartphone or tablet.
To deposit a check from the Raymond James Client Access mobile app:
- Select the Deposit Checks option from the menu.
- Choose the account in which you want to deposit your check.
- Enter the check amount.
- Place your check on a flat, dark, well-lit surface.
- Take a picture of the front and back of the check.
- Click Make Deposit.
You will receive a confirmation page and email, and will see the deposit in pending activity as soon as the check is submitted.
See the Features and Benefits for Yourself
As always, please reach out to our team with any questions you may have. And, thank you for your trust in us.
*Due to current market volatility, certain institutions either modified or temporarily postponed their aggregation services that feed the Raymond James Account Aggregation service within Client Access. As a result, you may experience unexpected errors when establishing Aggregation at a new institution or refreshing account data, and there may be a small delay in updates to the balances of aggregated accounts.
© 2020 Raymond James Financial Services, Inc., member FINRA/SIPC. Investment advisory services offered through Raymond James Financial Services Advisors, Inc. Securities offered through Raymond James Financial Services, Inc., member FINRA/SIPC, and are not insured by FDIC, NCUA, any other government agency or any other financial institution insurance, are not deposits or obligations of the financial institution, are not guaranteed by the financial institution, and are subject to risks, including the possible loss of principal. The financial institution and the investment center are not registered broker/dealers and are independent of Raymond James Financial Services.